[TenTec] FS: Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Jupiter
From: "Kevin J. Rowett" <krowett@rowett.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:21:49 -0800
         For Sale

Tentec Jupiter / Model 538 HF transceiver
Includes:
*  302J remote pod
*  310 external cooling fan

- Original packing and manuals.
- V1.26 firmware.
- Does not have internal tuner installed.
- Factory knobs
- Purchased and installed June 2003
- Good condition

I've had many excellent QSOs with this radio, in many modes -
SSB,CW,PSK31,RTTY.  I've used it with AMPs and barefoot. It's
been operated in many contests.  The unit has worked well with
N4PY control software.  The unit has worked flawlessly from the
first day I installed it - no trips to the factory.

My primary operating time these days is limited to (serious!)
weekend contesting (due to work related commitments).  I need a
radio with a lot more close in BDR to survive in contests.
Especially after the brusing I took in SS 2004. So, the Jupiter
goes to raise cash for an upgrade.

73, de -KR- N6RCE
n6rce@arrl.net