Re: [TenTec] My Orion - qsk

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My Orion - qsk
From: Martin AA6E <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:28:20 -0800 (PST)
Tommy,

We've gone around on this issue before, but could you explain what you
mean by "full QSK" at 70+ wpm?  Can you hear between the dits?  Can you
hear between letters?  between words?  Etc.

Let's not get into another big flamefest.  I am just curious what you
mean by full QSK.

73, Martin AA6E

... Now with v1.372 and with v1.373b5, I have