Re: [TenTec] Omni-VI 2.8 KHz filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni-VI 2.8 KHz filters
From: <c-hawley@uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:21:11 -0600
The carrier null is on the TX audio board...that would be
page 4-39 in the Omni VI book or 4-25 in the Omni VI+ book.
The pots to adjust are R3 and R4 at the input of the opamp
U4...the balanced modulator. The page 4-37 right hand column
bottom of the first full paragraph mentions carrier
null...this would be page 4-23 in the "Plus" manual.
Chuck, KE9UW