RE: [TenTec] FS: Orion with extra 1.8KHz roofing filter andremotekeypad

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] FS: Orion with extra 1.8KHz roofing filter andremotekeypad
From: "W. E. Bailey" <ebailey@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 23:26:41 -0500
Steve:

I would like to purchase the Orion, roofing filter, and 302R remote keypad.

I will accept your total price and can get a bank check on its way to you
tomorrow. (Alternatively I can pay you by PayPal if you accept that mode of
payment.)

Please let me know if the gear is still available and if I may send you
payment tomorrow.  I can enclose pre-addressed labels for shipment by FedEx
and the cost of shipping will be billed to me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Ed W2ED