Re: [TenTec] Re: Paragon Question - Lack of sensitivity

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Paragon Question - Lack of sensitivity
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:19:09 -0600
But the whole reason for replacing bandpass filter switching diodes with
PIN diodes (as set out in Ulrich Rohde's articles in QST) was the
reduction of 2nd order intermod distortion, not improvement of
sensitivity.  So, I think this is a red herring for a number of
reasons....  FWIW

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas