Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Transceiver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Transceiver
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:45:36 -0500
Just a comment, Jerry. At least one logging program (Hyperlog) works well
with the original Paragon, even providing computer control of frequency and
mode in the stock version (it will read-only a Giehl chip version as I am
using). Hyperlog also provides a Packetcluster interface for spotting needed
countries and setting up the radio quickly.

 =Vic=
WA4THR

<snip>