Re: [TenTec] new rig suggestions

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new rig suggestions
From: "Rick Weaver" <weave2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:56:39 -0500
On the new rig discussion...how about just doing roofing kits for the
Jupitier and Argo V for all out there.  Then make a future new version of
each with them as built in options.  You can still update the software for
old versions as well as new versions. Add 100 watts to the Argo V and there
you have it.  The add on options are where the profits are once you are into
the family of radios. The start up engineering is already done. Total
profits should include the profits from total options associated with the
average rig buy.  I would like an Argo V with a roofing option and 100
watts. The other guys have proven that hams will pay more for something they
value. Any similiar thoughts out there? 73s, Rick