Re: [TenTec] Reflector

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reflector
From: "John L Merrill" <jmerrill1@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:14:23 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Jim Lowman
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 2:08 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

As has been mentioned, there are Orion lists at
contesting.com and on Yahoogroups...or at least there
was one on contesting.com...I had heard some rumor
that it may have closed.  I don't know what the
traffic is there since I don't own an Orion, but there
certainly is a lot said on this list!

While the Orion, like any other T-T equipment, is on
topic for this list, perhaps it would be considerate
to include "Orion:" as a prefix in the subject line,
such as is done for OT: messages.  That way, those who
aren't Orion owners can filter such messages.

And yes, please trim your messages so that only that
portion of prior replies that lends context is
included.

Thanks for your consideration and 73 de Jim - AD6CW
List Administrator

--- John Perkins <john@jmp2.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Absolutely agree!
>
> May I also echo the request for the moderator to set
> up another reflector
> exclusively for ORION topics ONLY  ,,,,,PLEASE ?
>
> John
> G3PPB

---