Re: [TenTec] 1.372 stability

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 1.372 stability
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:43:08 -0700
i have had 1.372 lock up once when returning from TX to RX. i could not hear
the station with whom i had been talking. in fact i could hear only noise.
rebooting was necessary.
i have also had the rig lock up when the tuner could not fix the 4:1 SWR
generated by using a 20-10 meter Tennedyne T8 on 40 meters.

jack ak7o