Re: [TenTec] ORION_ANT_SELECTION

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION_ANT_SELECTION
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:21:18 -0600
Do you also have your Main receiver on ANT2?

If so, this is normal.  The antenna switching arrangement uses a passive
splitter, so you will see a slight gain reduction if you have both receivers
connected to the same antenna.

Can't help with the audio level issue -- I have not experienced either the
disappearing audio levels or sudden changes in volume that have been
reported by some.

Grant/NQ5T