[TenTec] Paragon II Station for sale

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon II Station for sale
From: "Charlie Hugg" <hug-a-bug1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:41:17 -0600
If you have been looking for a very clean Ten Tec Paragon II station, here is a
nice one. The station consists of the Paragon II transceiver with the AM and
2.4 SSB filters, the matching Ten Tec 962 Power Supply, and the Ten Tec 705
microphone. This equipment is in very fine shape and includes the original
shipping boxes and the original manual for the Paragon II and the original
factory brochure for the Paragon II.

The equipment is in very good cosmetic condition. There are a few very small
scratches on the cabinets and trim rings, but nothing serious.  The equipment
works great. SSB audio is fantastic on receive, and I get great audio reports
on SSB transmissions. It appears to meet all factory specifications. The
transceiver operates on CW, SSB, AM, and FM. It puts out 100 watts. The
equipment has been in a smoke free environment. I don't believe you will be
disappointed in this gear. Digital pictures available upon request. Price is
$1450 for the complete station plus shipping.

 Thanks, Charlie Hugg