[TenTec] New Orion Owners

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] New Orion Owners
From: N0KHQ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:00:57 EDT
Hello,

Its good to see a new batch of Orion owners starting to pop up.

I am in the process of putting together a "Quick Setup Guide" for the  Orion.
At this writing the QSG is about 60 % complete. I hope to have it  completed
and distributed to other selected Orion owners for comments and  editing by
the end of this week.

In the mean time, if there are any new Orion owners that are having a
problem setting up the Orion menu system for optimal performance please send me
 an
email. I'll email my telephone number to you and we'll get her  setup.

Just remember to do one thing before calling: Do a Master Reset of the  Orion
upon delivery. Pg. 47 of the manual.

I am an Orion Beta Tester for Engineering at Ten-Tec and I'm here  to help.

Until next time............

73

John / N0KHQ / St.  Louis
http://www.hamuniverse.com/antennas.html