[TenTec] Orion For sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion For sale
From: "Craig R. Novak" <crnovak@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:45:22 -0500
Thank you for reading this.

I have decided to go to Graduate school and have to sacrifice my prize Orion
to help finance it.

4.5 months old.  Serial number 0C410294.  Perfect, I mean hand dusted
frequently, condition.  I don't smoke.

Comes with INRAD 400 khz filter.  I use a new LDGZ100 tuner for tuning to my
amplifier (5 months old AL1200 also for sale).will include the tuner and the
electric mike in an $80.00 package.

The rig without the tuner/mic is $2,850 certified or cashiers check.  Rig,
tuner, mic package $2930. If you need to use paypal, I will accept it, but
you will have to bear the fee, I simply cannot.

Picture available to all who ask.  Original Carton, manual.  Not sure of
shipping, depends upon where you are. Figure around $48.00 for the rig
carton to most places.  I am located in Fort Worth Texas.

Craig, WW5E. (crnovak@verizon.net)