Re: [TenTec] Real CW

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Real CW
From: Jim Davis <nn6ee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:36:47 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,

I'd just love to see and hear one of these purported
gentlemen who can copy Intl. Morse @ any speed above
45wpm, as frankly I think they're using a "COMPUTER"
and not the ol' human-hard-drive (BRAIN).  I've
listened to few guys who CLAIMED that in the
upper-reaches of speed perfect copy was obtainable,and
I can tell you for a fact the we HUMANS are not
perfect and at those speeds SOME mistakes should be
made BUT ARE'NT!!!  You can fill in the rest of the
blanks!!!

Jim/nn6ee

PS, At least I can say 35wpm is my plateau and 40wpm
intermittent at best!!!