Re: [TenTec] Fw: !!#**++!!! noise source found!!!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: !!#**++!!! noise source found!!!
From: Ira Franklin <k4ymq@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 15:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
Don't assume that if some one in area has a power chair that it is causing
noise. My wife has 2 power chairs "Jazzy" by Pride Industries, neither of them
causes noise on charge.
Glad you found the problem, power company has been in here fixing problems and
still have a long way to go.  lol

Ira  K4YMQ

"John T. Gwin" <jtgwin@comcast.net> wrote:
Roy and Mike,

I have had a similar problem here,
and based upon Roy's success, I
decided to try to run it down.

It, too, was a grinding, whining,
incessant kind of thing which seemed to
start up around 5 to 6 a.m., and continued
each evening until after the 10 p.m. news.
Someone here suggested that I try to
think back about how long I had been
experiencing this.

I have identified the start-up date as