Re: [TenTec] orion problems

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion problems
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:45:09 -0400
Right! many of the old complainers have packed up and gone elsewhere,  or
are just content with where they are right now and really have already said
all they want to.

Quite a few newer owners asking the same questions over and over which means
we all have to be helpful if we know the answers.  But it's always best to
get the info from the source, and that means calling the service dept/ at
Ten- Tec.   Toby   W4CAK