Re: [TenTec] purchase question (Pegasus)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] purchase question (Pegasus)
From: "Steve Weinert" <srw@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:01:15 -0500

Ralph,

I've had a great time with my Pegasus.  Have been using N4PY's Control
Software with MixW for Digital (N4PY alone for Vox).

When the modest investment is put in perspective it is hard to meet the
value the Pegasus provides.

Having both the PowerMate (USB knob) and the TenTec "Pod" knob, it is a real
plus that the one you're considering has this accessory.

If you decide you are going to pass, please email me off list (at the price
it would reasonable to pick it up as a backup unit).

Good Luck!

73

Steve
KB9GPN