Re: [TenTec] purchase question Pegasus

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] purchase question Pegasus
From: Hans L. Jørgensen <hansjo@get2net.dk>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:53:36 +0200
Hello Ralph

I have now over one ear used a Pegasus, in that time I also have Both Jupiter
and Orion on the table.

I like the Pegasus computercontroled, and it's that i use most of time,
together with the Pegasus i have a RX320, both controled with N4PY software,
and i like that combination.

jusrt my two cent ;-)

Hans L. Joergensen (alias OZ1GVJ) Horsensvej 94, Tebstrup 8660 Skanderborg
Mail.: oz1gvj@XXXqrz.dk or oz8pac@XXXqrz.dk
APRS http://oz8pac.qrz.dk or http://www.aprs.dk Secondhand sale.:
http://oz1gvj.qrz.dk
At reply.: Remove the XXX i the mailadrs.