Re: [TenTec] Long mic cables for Studio 1 on boom

To: martin.ewing@gmail.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Long mic cables for Studio 1 on boom
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:05:06 -0500
Hi Martin,
        I'm very concerned that the shielding and build quality on Rad
Shack or music store cables might not be adequate.  Also, remember that
TT wires their 4-pin adapter with the PTT return to the connector case,
not to pin 2, so I'm really leaning to building my own cable from Heil
wire and XLR and TT 4-pin connectors.

        73,  Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas