[TenTec] OMNI VI FILTERS

To: Tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI FILTERS
From: yash@aol.com
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:39:41 -0400
QUICK QUESTION,
  JUST BOUGHT A OMNI VI WITH THE OPTION 1 UPGRADE. Since I haven't got
the rig yet and there is no where to download the manual
  I had a question about the filters. I gather the rig came with a stock
cw filter and also a ssb filter? are these both in the first if? I
understand you can put a total of 3 more
  filters in... 1 in the first if and 2 in the second if. I do about 20%
cw if that ,the rest is ssb and a little digital. could someone give me
a overview on the VI's filter system and a
 a opinion for filters ,per the way I described my operating .
  or tell me where to get a manual copy before next week when the rig
arrives.
 many thanks
  dale k8qo