[TenTec] FS: Tentec Corsair I and 260 PS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Tentec Corsair I and 260 PS
From: "Dennis Brickey" <n4dd@preferred.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:58:58 -0400
I have a Corsair I and matching 260 speaker
power supply that need a new home.  The radio
was back to Tentec for a check-up, alignment, and
clean bill of health earlier in the year.   Both
units appear to be electrically 100%.  The face
plates appear to be clean, however both units
exhibit cabinet and extrusion blemishes.  I think it
has a 1.8 filter installed as well.  An old automobile
has caught my eye, so the Corsair falls
to hobby attrition.  The unit is operating properly but sold as is.  $300
for the pair plus shipping
from 37617, or $275 for the radio and $75
for the power supply.  Power supply sold only if radio sells first.