Re: [TenTec] COMPUTER_POWER_SUPPLY_HASH

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] COMPUTER_POWER_SUPPLY_HASH
From: "George K" <w2yj@highstream.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:42:44 -0400
Thanks to everyone that responded to my "computer power supply hash noise".
I had a few good leads. I did settle on a "Dynex" as they were mentioned EMI
filtering. I purchased a 400 watt unit and it is quiet as a mouse!!!
I also heard from others that suggested  the "PC Power & Cooling Inc."
product.
I also received a phone call from N6CHA, Bill. How about that for help? He
also suggested the PC Power & Cooling Inc. product.
Now that problem is put to bed.
Now it's on the my new Butternut HF2V installation for DX on 80, 40, and 30
meters.
Thanks again to all.
George  W2YJ