[TenTec] I'll wait, thank you.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] I'll wait, thank you.
From: Able2fly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:14:10 EDT
No, I'm not waiting  for an improved Orion, For me, the Orion is  simply too
much of a good thing. Its size is even a bit too much. What I am  waiting for
will come from TenTec in a Jupiter sized package and have the  personality and
intuitive handling of the later Omnis. It will have an RX every  bit as good
as Orion's with crystal and DSP filters, but won't have  the sub RX and
stereo. Its colorful display will feature  a _useful_ spectrum display that is
in
fact, a  _real time_  display. It'll be kinda like a sports car version of last
years  Caddy...

Until then I'll just struggle along with the 3 Omnis in the shack,  (the C,
V, and VI+)

Bill  K3UJ