[TenTec] 88mm 12vdc fans available for your hot rigs

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>,"'Barry Gross'" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 88mm 12vdc fans available for your hot rigs
From: "Paul - W8KC" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:49:58 -0400
Greetings Ten*Tec fans... (no pun intended)

I still have about a half dozen 88mm sleeve bearing fans left over from a
server upgrade project.  They may be ideal for cooling your hot Omni VI, or
whatever else needs a little breeze blown across it in the shack.

They also work dandy in PCs as an additional front fan.  I've even replaced
switching power supply fans with these.

Brand new in the box - $4 ea and that includes postage to your US address.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.htm