[TenTec] Orion II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:14:13 -0400
Hey guys es gals.  Chill out for a bit.  Immediately after reading the
announcement I shot a note to Scott.  He replied within a few hours and
says that us pilgrims to Orion will be happy to know that firmware
revisions are still going to be coming.  We have not been forgotten.

I have no use for the scope/color screen/new filter arrangement.  I
intend to be very happy with my Orion and 600 Hz Inrad filter.  It is
the best receiver ever, and unless the Orion II has significant rx
improvements I see no reason for concern nor need to upgrade.  Give Ten
Tec a break....they support the ham community like few other vendors
ever have and I for one appreciate that.  Until that changes I remain
satisfied.

  73 bob de w9ge