Re: [TenTec] Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II
From: "Scott Harwood" <scotth@hsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:05:27 -0400
Thanks, Scott, from a very satisfied and happy Orion owner.

I know of no other company that would take the time or make the effort to
respond as you have. I hope this will eliminated some of the dribble.  I?m
getting tired of deleting emails.

I look forward to downloading the v2.0 firmware

Best wishes to you and Ten-Tec for great success with Orion II.

Scott K4VWK