Re: [TenTec] Re (Ten Tec) (ot) FCC says CW dead?

To: "'Carl Moreschi'" <n4py@arrl.net>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re (Ten Tec) (ot) FCC says CW dead?
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:47:24 -0700
Carl's point is very valid.

Here in EU, most countries have canned the CW requirement.

Here in Germany, there are a significant number of former technician hams
operating CW on the bands.  This is especially true in contests.  Seems they
just couldn't learn it off-line, but once permitted to use shortwave, they
got on and learned CW.

73
Rick