Re: [TenTec] 30-day Return Policy

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 30-day Return Policy
From: Steve Weinert <srw@excel.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:03:40 -0500
> Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 08:48:11 -0400
> From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
> Subject: [TenTec] 30-day Return Policy
> To: tentec@contesting.com
>
> One of the things we, as hams, have always liked about Ten Tec is
> their new gear return policy. It has always seemed to be very
> generous and above board. Ten Tec's 30-day return policy as defined
> on their web site:

Ten Tec is exhibiting good business sense.  This is common practice
in retail sales, and is necessary to limit the costs that have to
amortized among the other purchasers.

If you have a string of RMA's from most retailers they will review
whether they can afford you as a customer.

BTW I don't think there is any State or Federal law mandating that a
firm must sell any & all customers.

73

Steve
KB9GPN