Re: [TenTec] TenTec 30 day return policy

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec 30 day return policy
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:45:47 -0400
My 2c worth

When thinking about TT's loss on these deals, we might keep in mind
that TT decided to go with the direct sales strategy.  If they were
still using dealers, they'd "lose" xx% (?) on each unit to keep the
dealer happy. I expect the average cost of returns is well less than
xx%.

I suppose the return policy is meant to be a cost-effective
alternative to having a showroom and demos at a dealer.  It certainly
made me more confident when ordering my Orion.

73 Martin AA6E