Re: [TenTec] Extra class license

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Extra class license
From: Curt <k3ey@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
LOL

Ron probably thinks I am slamming him, which I am NOT doing in the least. I
have a good memory and I remember meeting him there. He was all smiles, that
was 1982 when the FCC came to town a few times a year...how things have
changed!

Ron like me is outspoken, he is intelligent and sensitive and the last thing I
am intending here is to step on anyone?s ego or sensitivities.

Curt/k3ey

Don't worry, I didn't read it...