Re: [TenTec] An O2 request

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] An O2 request
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:54:40 -0800
Since I am the market for new innards for the "always upgrading box" (pc), I
am doing a little digging around on something in the way of the new fancy
high powered Athlon cpu with a good motherboard and ram. Most of what I have
seen has one or two 9 pin serial ports on the motherboard still, and for
those motherboards with only one or no serial ports, my local dealer says
that there are pci slot serial cards available.