Re: [TenTec] Macintosh OS X control with Orion

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Macintosh OS X control with Orion
From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:08:12 -0400
At Tuesday 11:47 PM 7/26/2005, you wrote:
>Thank you, Tommy. Well I think I found the site -- K1EL.com. I'll
>take a look. If I can't find something like DigiPan for the Mac, I
>may have to just grit my teeth, hi, and get a dedicated PC for the
>Orion. Then again, PC prices have sunk so low that the incremental
>cost is pretty negligible. Still going to try to hunt for Mac stuff
>first, though, if I can.
>
>73,
>
>Randy K7RAN

Hi...yea, unfortunately that may be the quickest solution Randy. WM2U
has a great digital web site on www.qsl.net/wm2u but a quick check
reveals nothing for the Mac, however you may want to look over his
site. Also, and you probably already know this, but I found this site
that is supposed to be ham softwae for the Mac and I just briefly
noticed they do have some PSK 31 software for the Mac.
http://www.blackcatsystems.com/software/ham.html

Good luck with your search,

73,

Tommy - W4BQF