Re: [TenTec] 30 day Return Policy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 30 day Return Policy
From: "Steve" <wwarthog@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:21:33 -0400
I can understand why Ten Tec refused to sell a radio to someone that will
probably not be happy with the radio no matter what.  Their return policy is
very liberal but be realistic.  No company can stay in business if they
allow everyone unlimited returns just so they can complain about the radios.
It amazes me that the first thing everyone jumps on is their Freedom of
Speech is being violated.  It is a two way street.  You can say anything you
want but don't expect everyone to agree with it.  They " Ten Tec " have
rights too.

I have read this thread with little interest because I think Ten Tec is a
fine comapany and has a very liberal return policy.  By some of the peoples
attitudes on this net Ten Tec should allow them to buy a radio for thirty
days just to play with it then they send it back get a refund and do it all
over again.  This way they have a new radio every thirty days.  How is this
fair?

With Freedom of Speech comes responsibility.  I can say what I want but I
know that some people here will not like it and I expect I will get a few
harsh comments because how dare I defend Ten Tec.

Steve K4AH