Re: [TenTec] Filters, amps and IMD, etc

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Filters, amps and IMD, etc
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <n4nt_m_o_hyder@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:27:27 -0400
In the clear light of day, reread all the words below.  What you've done is
take my fairly clear and correct statements, assumed that I said something I
did not or assume I did not know something I did know and then take issue
with your assumptions.  I respectfully suggest that in the future you
concentrate more on helping the original requestor instead of taking issue
with someone else who is trying to help.

Almost all of what we learn we learn by analogy.  In some people that
learning is short-circuited by their fear -- I don't know if it's fear of
being wrong or ignorant or what -- so that when they hear the first part of
the analogy, their internal response is, "I know that!" and the new
knowledge is lost.

Guard against that.

73, Mike N4NT