[TenTec] Ten Tec Corsair II - **FULL STATION** -VFO/PS

Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Corsair II - **FULL STATION** -VFO/PS
From: Emmett Bean <kz5i@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 23:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
FS TEN-TEC Corsair II/VFO/PS:
I have one of the last Corsair II's made (last month of production in 1989, I
believe).
***
It is one of the rare few TenTec built that has the QSK in/out amp connections
for the Centurion/Hercules/Titan amps.
***
This station is complete with 263 VFO and 961 PS, plus additional
CW/SSB filters (250Hz CW Filter and 500Hz CW Filter)

All units are in MINT condition. One scratch on top of VFO.

Reason for selling: Just purchased an Omni VI / Opt 1 and just not getting as
much use as I thought out of the rig.
I would like $750 or best offer - for all the group + shipping.**CONUS ONLY
PLEASE**. Serious inquires please. I can provide pictures if requested.
This is a very FB unit.
Has been in smoke free environment.

Any questions please email me.
Tnx and 73