Re: [TenTec] Paragon II Memory Back-up

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon II Memory Back-up
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:36:40 EDT

In my earlier computer days we had a little set up that was a 4 AA  batteries
in a holder and a couple of alligator clips that we used to clip  across the
internal battery while changing the internal memory battery, and  sometimes we
hooked this up with velcro on the back of the computer when the  internal
batteries  were not available.. it worked then, it will probably  work now

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 8/7/2005 12:08:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,