Re: [TenTec] Antenna Switch

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Antenna Switch
From: "JAMES HANLON" <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:06:38 -0600
Rick,

I use a simple, ceramic wafer rotary switch to port one, 50 ohm antenna feed to
multiple rigs.  My rigs are mostly "boatanchors," and thus a bit more tolerant
of antenna impedance than a modern rig might be.  The highest power I run
through my switch is about 200 watts out of a Viking Valiant or a Globe King
275.

Jim, W8KGI