[TenTec] Orion II ad in QST

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II ad in QST
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 09:31:13 -0700
... and just think how dull the discussion on the reflector would be IF
they'd placed a "real"' Orion II photo in QST!  The T-T ad guys have done a
brilliant job of keeping the Orion II front and centre even though there is
nothing yet to talk about!  Just look at how many have placed orders and put
their ancient Orion's up for sale (I've benefited from the latter).

Again I say "brilliant"!

73,

Rick
VE7TK