[TenTec] Ten Tec Homecoming Hamfest

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Homecoming Hamfest
From: "Paul - W8KC" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:08:42 -0400
It's Official!!!!

I will, for the 6th or seventh year in a row, NOT be attending the TT
Homecoming.

It's ALWAYS something.  Usually it's on my younger daughter Colleen's (the C
in W8KC) birthday.  This year it's the girls' High School Homecoming and the
"C" is playing in the school's marching band.  So there's a parade and a
football game to attend.

Kids grow up fast though, and I'm not missing this stuff for the world.  So
maybe we'll see you guys down there in another four years?

It could happen.

Until then, I'll have to be satisfied with the nine-hour trip to Sevierville
every Easter for our spring Smoky Mountain national Park "fix."  Scott and
Stan are always nice to me on Monday morning.  Scott will even pick you up
at the nearby car dealer for a visit if your car is getting serviced!  You
gotta walk back on your own though.  He's a busy guy.

THAT'S what *I* call, "Ten*Tec legendary service!"

73! =paul= W8KC -- Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc/tentec.html
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v10
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.htm