[TenTec] Rebuilt Omni C PTO - thank you!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rebuilt Omni C PTO - thank you!
From: Steve Ireland <vk6vz@arach.net.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:14:09 +0800
G'day from Glen Forrest, Western Australia

I just wanted to say 'thank you' to all on the reflector who kindly gave me
advice on rebuilding the PTO in my Omni C (you know who you are).  It is
now back to its former glory and feels as smooth as silk.

The people on this reflector are just the greatest.

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ