[TenTec] INRAD CW filter for sale (217 replacement)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] INRAD CW filter for sale (217 replacement)
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:10:24 -0800
Hi all - I have a spare 753 filter, the 8 pole 400 Hz CW filter for the
9 MHz IF, it has a center frequency of 9000.6 kHz.  I'd like $80
shipped out to you by Priority Mail CONUS.  If you have questions,
email me.

I also have a spare Ten Tec (network sciences) 8 pole filter for the
6.3 MHz IF, somehow I got one of these when I was expecting the model
220 for the 9 MHz IF.  I don't need it, if anyone does, let me know,
I'd take $50 obo, shipped out to you.

Clark
WA3JPG