Re: [TenTec] Orion Aux Input (Vox)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Aux Input (Vox)
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:03:08 -0500
Thanks Barry and all the rest of the folks who offered suggestions.. as
these things often go, it was more operator error than anything else... I
had somewhat of a kluge setup between the Argo V and Orion.. I made a new
cable and the vox worked fine...

Thanks to all... I'm still using my Signal Link, but I feel better knowing
that the Orion is working right.. :)
73
Tim
NZ8J