Re: [TenTec] [Orion] FT9000 ETR available

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] FT9000 ETR available
From: "Byron J. Watts" <bjw@byron.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:49:07 -0600
hehe, in america marketing is more important than anythign else (so i've
noted at least..) the big companies can afford to market their "big"
radios and that's all that matters.  I must say though tentec does
market theirs farily well.. and they also seem to ~work~ fairly well...
that's a plus :)

proud owner of an Omni-D (lol too cheap to get the "big" radios so far),

KC0NPF, BJ