[TenTec] For Sale related Ten Tec items

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale related Ten Tec items
From: dnelsen@integra.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:17:01 -0800 (PST)
FS: Model 243 VFO and original manual.  Price reduced to $100 + shipping.
 FS: AADE DFD-1 Digital Readout for early Omni series, in AADE's nice grey
cabinet with LCD display and backlight option.  Assembled and cal'd by
AADE.  Price reduced to $60 + shipping.  Package deal $150 + shipping.
The Hafler speaker is spoken for.   Reason for sale is I have a DDS VFO
solution now and this stuff is surplus to my needs.  Please respond
direct.  Thanks, Dave AB0N