[TenTec] FOR SALE: 585 PARAGON w/accy's

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: 585 PARAGON w/accy's
From: Steven Davis <kd2nx_66@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:41:52 -0800 (PST)
  I have a 585 Paragon transceiver for sale in very good physical and
electrical condition. It has all the filters, FM board, RS-232 computer
interface board, 310 cooling fan kit, 961 A.C. power supply and owner's manual.
Asking $825 plus shipping CONUS only or pick up in East-Central New Jersey. A
postal money order would be preferable. Telephone: (732) 495-8275, or respond
to this ad via my e-mail address: kd2nx_66 at yahoo dot com. Thanks... Steve,
KD2NX