Re: [TenTec] RS-232 Control codes for PARAGON

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RS-232 Control codes for PARAGON
From: "Bruce Lanning" <blanning@acadia.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 19:55:43 -0500
Mark, I don't know about the Omni V, but the Paragor (one) that I have has
the RS232 option installed, and the manual says it's an option. I have the
old Basic program from TT, but these new computers are too fast to run the
original Base program for the Paragon. Thanks for the answer. Bruce W1GBS
PS If you should come accross a modern program, let me know....