Re: [TenTec] UPS

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] UPS
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:03:53 -0500
The first year the Pirates were in PNC Park, they shipped season tickets via
UPS to make sure that people got them.

I was home waiting for them.  No knock on the door ever came, but when I
went out to check my mail, there was the "we tried delivery" note... based
on the time, I know I was in the next room, reading the paper.

That was bad enough, but we had to go that night to the local UPS depot to
pick up the tickets.  One of the worst sections of town... long wait (along
with a bunch of other people for the same reason, imagine that...) until
they found the package, made us show a ton of ID, and then the supervisor
had the nerve to try and chew us out for not answering the door.  I kept my
reply PG rated.  Had to, my (then) 4 year old was present, but if I could
have said what I was thinking, I could have been arrested in some states...

I'll stick with FedEx from now on, thank you.

73, ron wn3vaw