Re: [TenTec] Orion....Best Headphones?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion....Best Headphones?
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <n4nt_m_o_hyder@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 09:47:47 -0500
Have you tried duct tape?

Mike N4NT

----- Original Message -----
From: "A. Sewell" <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:17 AM

I'm using some Sony MDR-V600 headphones with my Orion and really like
them.  The only problem I have had is the covering on the headband has
come apart.  It is a very thin plastic material.  So far I haven't been
able to find a replacement covering.  I have had them a couple of years.

If I were buying headphones now I would consider the Sennheiser HD 580.
Great reviews on eHam.  They are about $150 on the internet.

73,

Alan N5NA