Re: [TenTec] Orion....Best Headphones?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion....Best Headphones?
From: Mike Gorniak <mgorniak@genesiswireless.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 15:21:39 -0600
Hi John,

I have several pairs of Sony MDR - 7506 headphones. I have used them for
years in recording studios and radio stations. I was stunned when I
plugged them into my Orion....they are definitely a great match for the
Orion audio output circuitry, in my opinion.
Much better than any Heil, AKG, Sennheiser, Shure or Koss headphones
that I have also tried with the Orion.

Just my .02.

Good Luck!

Mike, NM7X