Re: [TenTec] CVS TDE headphones

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CVS TDE headphones
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:31:48 -0600
Only if they are operated at an SPL of 85+ dB or greater for extended
periods of time.  At which time signals will fall on deaf ears.

It would appear to me that with all the portable music and  entertainment
devices available that inject sound direct into the ear canal we are
creating a society of the deaf.  Point being, headphones can be suddenly and
very damaging permanently to ones hearing.  Exercise extreme caution when
using headphones.

73
Bob, K4TAX